Newsletter Subscription Advisory
NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION ADVISORY ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
In accordance with Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the company Linea Light S.r.l., with registered offices in (31023) Castelminio di Resana, Via della Fornace, 59, as Data Controller informs users of the website www.stilnovo.com on the purposes and methods for the processing of the personal data collected, the area of its communication and disclosure and the nature of its contribution.
Internet service users interested in subscribing to the newsletter.
DATA PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY THE USER
The identification and contact information, as well as information on the type or sectors of interest, imply consent to their use for the purpose of carrying out sending the newsletter as requested by the user.
Any specific summary advisories are indicated or displayed on the pages of the website prepared to call the subject’s specific attention to the processing of his or her personal data.
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING
The data (such as, for example, the sender’s E-mail addresses, telephone number, as well as any other personal data entered into the subscription form, including the city of residence and the type of activity carried out) sent by choice voluntarily by the user, will be used to send the newsletter as requested by the user, also using segmentation by type and sector of pre-selected interests so that the interested user may receive information and/or invitations in a way that is targeted and pertinent to him or her. In any case, the subject has the option of changing the preferences expressed at any time should he or she deem it appropriate, sending an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data may also be processed, following consent, through automated instruments (such as E-mail and SMS text messages), as well as traditional means (such as telephone contact), for marketing and advertising purposes by the Data Controller. The subject has the right at any moment to object to the processing of his or her data for these purposes, for which contribution is optional, sending an E-mail to email@example.com.
NATURE OF THE CONTRIBUTION
The contribution of data is optional. Nevertheless, any refusal to reply implies the impossibility for the data controller to carry out the requests of sending the newsletter.
LEGAL BASE OF THE PROCESSING
The legal base of the processing is the consent for the processing of the aforementioned data, consent which is necessary. The consent is considered granted by ticking the appropriate boxes at the bottom of the online form or on the request form in the event that the same takes place on hard-copy form. In this second case, the full, legible signature of the subject is also required.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
The data is processed using computer procedures (or in any case, telematic means) and hard-copy support, and it may take place carried out be in-house or outsourced subjects specifically appointed and authorised and bound to confidentiality.
The data is processed and stored with instruments suitable to guarantee safety, integrity and confidentiality through the adoption of suitable safety measures as set forth by the regulation.
The data is stored until the subject’s request of any objection to the sending and desire of the same to forgo receiving the newsletter by clicking on the subscription cancellation link at the bottom of each communication, in other words, by means of the methods periodically provided for this purpose, except for the processing for marketing and advertising purposes by the Data Controller which will continue until 3 months after the last contact with the Data Controller, except in the case of any establishment of contractual relationships and, in any case, until the objection of the subject.
COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE, RECIPIENTS
The data collected will not be disclosed, sold or exchanged with third parties without the express consent of the subject, except in the event of any communications to authorised third parties – bound to confidentiality or in the event they are assigned Data Processor ex Art. 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (such as companies operating in the hosting sector, web marketing and telemarketing companies) where necessary for the purposes pursuant to this advisory. The complete and updated list of Data Processor is available, upon request, through the methods indicated in this advisory. The data may be disclosed to the competent authorities, according to the requirements set forth by the law.
The personal data may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
In relation to the processing purposes previously foreseen, the data may be transmitted and processed abroad, in particular in the Linea Light operational branches, also established in countries outside the European Economic Area. Transfer to third-party countries takes place based on the European Commission decisions of adequacy, namely subscription to standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission itself.
Please note that the laws on the protection of data and other laws of other countries outside the European Economic Area to which the data may be transferred, could offer a level of protection lower than that of the subject’s country of residence. In these cases, the Data Controller will adopt appropriate precautions, in compliance with the applicable law to guarantee that the subject ‘s personal data remains protected. These measures may also include the use of the standard contractual clauses and binding corporate regulations safeguarding the transfer of data outside of the European Economic Area.
In any case, the interested user has the right to obtain the reference to the appropriate or opportune guarantees adopted for the transfer of the personal data and the means to obtain a copy of said personal data or the location where they have been made available.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHTS OF THE SUBJECT
The subject can exercise his or her rights as expressed by the articles from 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, contacting Linea Light S.r.l. at the following contacts:
- Linea Light S.r.l. address with registered offices in (31023) Castelminio di Resana, Via della Fornace, 59;
- E-mail email@example.com.
In particular, in accordance with the applicable regulation, the subject has the right to:
- indications on the origin of the personal data, on the purposes and methods of the processing, on the legal base of the processing, on the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the assistance of electronic tools and, in the event in which it exists, an automated decisional process and, in this case, the importance and foreseen consequences of such processing;
- indication of the identification details of the Data Controller and the Data Processor;
- indications concerning the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware as designated representatives in the territory of the state, Data Processor or appointed individuals;
- indications concerning the period of storage of the personal data or, if it is not possible, the criteria used to determine said period;
- the access, updating, rectification or integration of the data concerning him or her;
- the cancellation without unjustified delay or limitation of the processing;
- The portability of the data, in other words, the transmission of the data in format of common use and legible by any device and the right to transfer them to another date processing controller (where technically feasible);
- confirmation of the fact that the operations referred to in the points above have been brought to the attention, including as concerns their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves manifestly disproportionate effort in relation to the protected right;
- revoke the consent granted at any time without prejudice to the legality of the processing based on the consent granted prior to the revocation;
- submit a complaint with a monitoring authority;
- object, entirely or partially, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, foreseen for the purpose of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
The Data Controller is the company Linea Light S.r.l. with registered offices in (31023) Castelminio di Resana, Via della Fornace, 59.
An updated list of Data Processor appointed by the Controller in accordance with Art. 28 of Regulation EU 679/2016 is available at the legal headquarters of the Controller.
For any communication related exercising the subject’s rights, the Controller makes the address firstname.lastname@example.org available.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
This advisory may be subject to amendments and integrations, including as a consequence to the updating of the applicable regulation related to the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of this data. Modifications to the most up-to-date advisory text can be viewed on the website www.stilnovo.com/en/privacy-policy.